- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
In Paris, our program offers a range of academic areas to focus on, from Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, to Communication, to International business, even to engineering. You will get to learn about Paris from a different point of view. We also offer a handful of electives to choose from, including art history and photography.
The CEA Paris Study Center will give you a personalized experience in smaller classes with other students in the CEA program. It will also be on the campus of any of the other partner universities in the city, giving you a chance to also learn alongside French students.
Our Partner Universities include:
Université de Paris IV
Institut Catholique de Paris
ESSCA École de Management –Paris
Outside of class, enjoy the excursions and cultural activities CEA provides. Visit Reims and treat yourself with freshly made French chocolate, champagne and brie cheese. Spend the morning climbing up the winding streets and enjoy the tour of the historic Gothic monastery, Mont Saint Michel. There is so much to learn beyond the classroom when in the City of Romance.
- Setting Description:
- France’s capital city, also known as the City of Light, is a destination that's on the bucket list of many. A center of intellectual thought, politics, art, and fashion, Paris is also full of rich history. Visit the world-famous Eiffel Tower or The Palace of Versailles, stroll through a city that has been a center of innovation and genius for centuries.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.