- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
We offer three different programs in Madrid: Engineering & Social Sciences, Liberal Arts & Business, and Spanish Language & Culture.
In our Engineering & Social Sciences program, choose from almost 100 STEM courses in Aerospace, Bioengineering, Computer Technology, Electrical and Energy Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Engineering courses are accredited by the European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (EUR-ACE).
Our Liberal Arts & Business program gives you the freedom and flexibility to combine a Spanish course with electives in art history, business, finance, history, international relations, cultural studies, and more.
The Spanish Language & Culture program allows you to focus on developing your Spanish Language skills and learning more about Spain, with all semester-long courses taught in Spanish.
One of Spain’s leading institutions of higher education, the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid hosts more than 3,000 international students every year and a large, diverse student body across its two campus locations.
The Universidad Antonio de Nebrija is a small, private university known for its Spanish as a second language program, offered through its Center of Hispanic Studies.
Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- Discover your zest for life and learning in Madrid. The capital of Spain is arguably the most classically Spanish city, full of stately palaces and plazas, Roman Catholic cathedrals and towering statues of kings on horseback. Spend your days strolling through picturesque green parks and a smorgasbord of art museums, and your nights touring Madrid’s tapas bars, live music venues, and flamenco theaters. Madrid’s energy and character will have you falling in love with Spain before you know it.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.