- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Study at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and Antonio de Nebrija University, which offer Spanish and many courses in English: Aerospace engineering, art history, biology, business, chemical engineering, communication, computer engineering, cultural studies, economics, electrical engineering, film studies, history, humanities, liberal arts, and international relations.
CEA provides cultural and learning activities. All program prices include housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- Home to roughly 4 million inhabitants, Madrid is Spain’s primary political, financial, and cultural center. Madrid boasts many historical and cultural landmarks, such as the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace. Experience the work of Picasso, Miro, Goya, el Greco, and Dali in the galleries of the Prado, Reina Sofia, and Thyssen museums. Spend a lazy afternoon strolling through the Casa de Campo or El Retiro parks, or browse the shops on the Gran Via. Explore the city’s famous tapas bars. Join Real Madrid fans at an electrifying fútbol match. Enjoy the city’s world-class culinary culture, never-ending nightlife, and thriving art scene. All CEA students studying in Madrid have the option of living in apartments. Generally located in the city Centre, these apartments cater perfectly to independent, do-it-yourself type students who want to experience Madrid just as the local Madrileños do. Interested? Complete the “Request Information” box, and we’ll be in touch soon!
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Best experience of my life11/08/15
I've studied abroad before and CEA was the best program in my opinion. They're very organized and i received weekly emails about events going on not just in Madrid but Spain. They would answer any questions we had. There were some trips included already,
i had an amazing time! I love the Spanish culture! The food and people are amazing, by the end of the trip i was give directions and it was an indescribable feeling :) I choose homestay and the Spanish family i lived with were such great people, they truly made me feel part of the family and were incredible! I still stay in touch to this day. I'm very happy i choose CEA :)read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend