- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Choose the academic program that best suits your major and elective needs. Choose from two different educational settings. Our partner institution in Madrid, Antonio de Nebrija Univesrity, offers curriculum designed engage students in the local culture both in and out of the classroom through guest lectures, site visits, and cultural activities. Antonio de Nebrija University offers a Spanish college campus experience and the opportunity to explore a foreign educational setting by taking regular courses with Spanish students. Programs include Liberal Arts, Business, and Spanish Language & Culture. All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Spend your days exploring Madrid’s magnificent and historic architecture at sites like the Royal Palace, Santa Cruz Palace, or the Telecommunications Palace. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencias or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Delve deeper into Madrid through CEA-organized cultural activities, including soccer matches, Tapas cooking workshops, Flamenco shows, and hands-on volunteer opportunities.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Best experience of my life11/08/15
I've studied abroad before and CEA was the best program in my opinion. They're very organized and i received weekly emails about events going on not just in Madrid but Spain. They would answer any questions we had. There were some trips included already,
i had an amazing time! I love the Spanish culture! The food and people are amazing, by the end of the trip i was give directions and it was an indescribable feeling :) I choose homestay and the Spanish family i lived with were such great people, they truly made me feel part of the family and were incredible! I still stay in touch to this day. I'm very happy i choose CEA :)read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend