- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, the city of Grenoble in the French Alps combines the best of both worlds: A playground for outdoor enthusiasts and a center of European economic and intellectual thought. Studying abroad in the French Alps puts a wonderland of natural beauty at your fingertips; explore the miles of hiking trails and Olympic ski slopes that surround Grenoble, or try your hand at windsurfing, kayaking, or hang gliding in the area's many national parks. The city is also a center in the fields of physics, computer science, and nanotechnology, as well as a center for business and language learning. Take French classes at Université Grenoble-Alpes, study business at Grenoble Ecole de Management (ranked amongst the world's top 50 business schools), and gain hands-on experience through our volunteering and career workshop opportunities. Wherever your academic, career, and personal interests lie, you'll find the right program for you in the French Alps.
Choose the academic program that best suits your major and elective needs. Choose from two different educational settings: Take language classes at Université Grenoble-Alpes’ Centre Universitaire d’Etudes Francaises(CUEF), considered one of the best French Language teaching centers in France, or study business at the renowned Grenoble Ecole de Management, ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools. Each University offers a local campus experience and the opportunity to explore a foreign educational setting by taking courses with French and other international students.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll never forget. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Grenoble offers a lively environment full of windsurfing, kayaking, and hang-gliding, perfect for exploring on your own or with friends. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residence halls, or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Delve deeper into Grenoble through CEA-organized cultural activities, and see why this city is the ideal environment for students who love the outdoors. Take advantage of the French Alps location and spend your weekends exploring nearby European cities.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program