Choose the academic program that best meets your academic, career, and personal interests in Granada. CEA has strategically partnered with the University of Granada; established in 1531, this university offers diverse options, from an intensive language p
- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Journalism, Medical, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- From the majestic courtyards and mosaics of the Alhambra to the lush gardens of the Palacio del Generalife, Granada, Spain is steeped in a cultural, artistic, and historic heritage that's been shaped by centuries of diverse influences. Today, al-Andalus society reflects its Arabic, Romani, and Jewish roots, and reflects a model of mutually respectful, multicultural living. A true university town, Granada offers traditional markets and sophisticated shopping, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities. Just an hour from Mediterranean beaches and even closer to the stunning Sierra Nevada Mountains, Granada is the perfect place to hone your Spanish skills and immerse into local culture. A range of classes through our partner, the University of Granada, allow you to earn credits toward graduation while exploring your academic, personal, and career interests. Volunteering, career workshops, and internship opportunities round out your study abroad experience in this unique Spanish city.
Choose the academic program that best meets your academic, career, and personal interests in Granada. CEA has strategically partnered with the University of Granada; established in 1531, this university offers diverse options, from an intensive language program to programs that integrate students with other Spanish students in the classroom for optimal language immersion. As a CEA student, you’ll attend classes at the University of Granada’s Modern Language Center, Centro de Lenguas Modernas. You can also choose to study Arabic Culture, Hispanic Studies, or complete a community internship for credit.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of a smaller urban area and an economy more focused on its universities and students than tourists -the ideal setting to hone your Spanish language skills. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, homestays, or residence hall – depending on your comfort zone, budget or level of independence. Delve deeper into Granada through CEA-organized cultural activities. CEA’s international staff has designed excursions and opportunities that enable you to connect directly and meaningfully with the cultures of Granada and Spain.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program