- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Young. International. Vibrant. The capital city of Ireland has been a popular destination since the Vikings first built it on the banks of the River Liffey in the 9th Century. Today, thanks to its status as the gateway to the European Union, this historic city is home to Europe's youngest population, as well as hundreds of U.S. corporations, making Dublin the perfect place to gain hands-on career experience through internships, service learning , volunteering, and CEA's Global Career Development Certificate program. Dublin is also home to a diverse citizenry with more than 100 nationalities, some of the world's most famous pubs, and a well-deserved reputation as a center of cultural, artistic, musical, and literary heritage.
Choose the academic program that best suits your college degree and general elective needs. CEA Study Abroad Center Dublin offers you the ideal setting and learning environment in which to explore Ireland’s fascinating culture and unique strengths in international business. CEA Dublin provides a compelling, interactive learning environment characterized by courses that incorporate global perspective, small class sizes and experienced faculty. One of the unique features of the CEA Dublin is its relationship with the International School of Business(ISB), which specializes in study abroad programs for European students. As a CEA student, you’ll share housing, extra-curricular activities, excursions, visits, and some classes with ISB’s European students.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. Take advantage of Dublin’s location and spend your weekends exploring nearby European cities.
- Setting Description:
- Explore centuries of British influence through Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, spacious parks and impressive public buildings. Live like a local in a student apartment and have the opportunity to share housing with other ISB’s European students. CEA’s international staff has designed excursions and opportunities that enable you to connect directly and meaningfully with the cultures of Dublin and Ireland.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- CHOOSE CEA DUBLIN02/15/18
I can honestly say that studying abroad was the best thing I ever did for myself. My eyes have been opened, and my worldview has expanded because of it. I was nervous to go abroad, but I was looking for new adventures. Studying abroad in Dublin with CEA
gave me that and so much more. I never thought I would have friends from France, Spanish housemates, or an Irish teacher that changed my life. All the experiences I had abroad, I never thought would happen to me. I was pushed outside my comfort zone every day and am so thankful for that. My time abroad helped me grow as a person, increase my confidence, and feel like I am able to take on anything life throws my way. Dublin is an INCREDIBLE city. It is so vibrant and fun! There is always something going on. Dublin is more diverse than you would ever imagine. There are so many amazing food vendors and restaurants. The people I met in Dublin were some of the nicest I have ever met in my life. CEA is the perfect program to go abroad with. The staff are so helpful throughout the whole process. We went on fun trips with the school and I was able to travel on my own. The Dublin staff are incredibly kind and brilliant. The classes I took always kept me interested. Another benefit of this program is that you're partnered with a European school. Therefore allowing you to have classes and meet people from all over Europe. I think that was one of my favorite parts about this program. I will forever keep adventuring because of my time with CEA in Ireland.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend