- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
In Dublin, the programs we offer allow you to learn about Dublin’s culture and history through firsthand experience. There are five programs offered in Dublin, including Contemporary Perspectives on Ireland, International Business, Service Learning, Full Curriculum, and Engineering. A variety of electives will be included for you to choose from, including Irish Language & Literature, Music, Sociology, and many more.
Dublin City University and International School of Business, our partner universities, will give you invaluable opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment. We also have a CEA Dublin Study Center that will give you a chance to learn alongside other CEA students in Dublin.
Aside from studying, CEA also offers excursions and cultural engagements to help you get the full experience of living abroad. Visit Kerry, known as "The Kingdom," to see some of the most magnificent scenery in Ireland. Or experience the thrill of traditional Riverdance and learn some basic steps with the help of locals.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- The Dublin streets are a busy fusion of the past and present, lining the sidewalks are medieval churches that leave a reminder of Dublin’s deep history. Get lost in the city’s lush parks and indulge in the cafes, restaurants, and classic pubs. With mountains framing it at all sides, stroll through the city’s charming villages and visit with warm and welcoming locals.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Based on 2 Reviews
- CEA Review12/04/18This course is brilliant. The professor at CEA Dublin are very good and helpful. The courses are simple yet challenging and the information was very well presented.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- CHOOSE CEA DUBLIN02/15/18
I can honestly say that studying abroad was the best thing I ever did for myself. My eyes have been opened, and my worldview has expanded because of it. I was nervous to go abroad, but I was looking for new adventures. Studying abroad in Dublin with CEA
gave me that and so much more. I never thought I would have friends from France, Spanish housemates, or an Irish teacher that changed my life. All the experiences I had abroad, I never thought would happen to me. I was pushed outside my comfort zone every day and am so thankful for that. My time abroad helped me grow as a person, increase my confidence, and feel like I am able to take on anything life throws my way. Dublin is an INCREDIBLE city. It is so vibrant and fun! There is always something going on. Dublin is more diverse than you would ever imagine. There are so many amazing food vendors and restaurants. The people I met in Dublin were some of the nicest I have ever met in my life. CEA is the perfect program to go abroad with. The staff are so helpful throughout the whole process. We went on fun trips with the school and I was able to travel on my own. The Dublin staff are incredibly kind and brilliant. The classes I took always kept me interested. Another benefit of this program is that you're partnered with a European school. Therefore allowing you to have classes and meet people from all over Europe. I think that was one of my favorite parts about this program. I will forever keep adventuring because of my time with CEA in Ireland.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend