- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
In Dublin, the programs we offer allow you to learn about Dublin’s culture and history through firsthand experience. There are five programs offered in Dublin, including Contemporary Ireland, International Business, Service Learning, Full Curriculum, and Engineering. A variety of electives will be included for you to choose from, including Irish Language & Literature, Music, Sociology, and many more.
Dublin City University and International School of Business, our partner universities, will give you invaluable opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment. We also have a CEA Dublin Study Center that will give you a chance to learn alongside other CEA students in Dublin.
Aside from studying, CEA also offers excursions and cultural engagements to help you get the full experience of living abroad. Visit Kerry, known as "The Kingdom," to see some of the most magnificent scenery in Ireland. Or experience the thrill of traditional Riverdance and learn some basic steps with the help of locals.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- The Dublin streets are a busy fusion of the past and present, lining the sidewalks are medieval churches that leave a reminder of Dublin’s deep history. Get lost in the city’s lush parks and indulge in the cafes, restaurants, and classic pubs. With mountains framing it at all sides, stroll through the city’s charming villages and visit with warm and welcoming locals.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.