- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Choose the academic program that best suits your college degree and general elective needs. Choose from two different educational settings: CEA Study Abroad Center Buenos Aires offers courses in a variety of subject areas -- taught in English -- as well as Spanish language courses for all proficiency levels. The curriculum taps Buenos Aires as your living classroom through visits to museums, local companies and NGOs. CEA Buenos Aires provides a compelling, interactive learning environment characterized by globally focused courses, small class sizes and experienced faculty. Students also may choose to experience an Argentine university first-hand through the University of Belgrano, a private university renowned for teaching Spanish as a foreign language. All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- As a CEA student, you can learn to tango -- Argentina’s national dance -- or debate politics in a neighborhood cafe. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options - home stays, residencias or apartments - depending on your comfort zone, budget or level of independence. Delve deeper into Buenos Aires through CEA-organized cultural activities that invite you to connect directly and meaningfully with the cultures of Buenos Aires and Argentina. Explore the country’s vast and dramatic landscape from Subtropical north to the sub Antarctic south and even more of Argentina, including lguazu Falls, Mendoza, Bariloche, Mar del Plata, Tigre, and Cordoba.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Experience of a lifetime!07/26/17
Attending this study abroad trip has been nothing but a blessing for me. The CEA staff was very helpful in my preparation to come here and has been even more helpful since I've been here. When I first arrived to the airport here I was kind of nervous.
However, once I made it to orientation I was relieved. The other students who came to be apart of the program were very cool and nice to meet. We all have made lots of memories together in and out of the classrooms. The thing I liked most about the program was the excursions we took to the different places like Tigre, La Boca, and Faena. Outside of CEA, my time here in Argentina has been amazing. Going out to the bars and different restaurants were really exciting. Overall, this was a great experience for me and I would recommend CEA to anyone who is trying to learn a lot but also have lots of fun while studying abroad.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Experience of a lifetime07/26/17
This experience was life changing. I've been exposed to a new culture, so many different foods, people, and other things. I recommend anybody to study abroad if they can. CEA did a wonderful job making sure I was reading and had my business taken care
of upon my arrival. When I to here they were their to pick me up from the airport with welcoming faces and snacks. My apartment was really nice too, it felt like a home thousands of miles away from home. The teachers and advisors were really nice and encouraging. As i'm at the end of my experience there is only a few things I wish I could change. One is that I wish CEA did airport departure drops offs. It's a lot of money for a taxi and iv'e been here a month so i'm low on pesos. Another thing I would have changed is that CEA physically shows you how to get on the city busses and subways, especially from where you stay. Besides that CEA is a wonderful organization.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend