- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
You can take courses in English or Spanish at the CEA Buenos Aires Center. If you are an advanced-level Spanish student, you can experience an Argentine university first-hand through the University of Belgrano, a private university renowned for teaching Spanish as a foreign language. With volunteer opportunities, excursions, and many other cultural and learning activities, CEA turns Buenos Aires into a classroom.
All program prices include housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising (including visa and immigration support)
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Interested? Fill out the “Request Information” box to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Setting Description:
- Boasting the 13th-largest economy among the world’s cities, Buenos Aires is major industrial and commercial center. Often called the “Paris of South America,” this multicultural city filled with immigrants from all over the world is a great place to understand how different cultures work together. Located on the western shore of La Plata River, this birthplace of the tango has a thriving arts culture, hip café scene, rich literary history, and vital music life. Delve deeper into Buenos Aires through CEA-organized cultural activities that invite you to connect directly and meaningfully with the cultures of Buenos Aires and Argentina. Explore the country’s vast and dramatic landscape from Subtropical north to the sub Antarctic south and even more of Argentina, including lguazu Falls, Mendoza, Bariloche, Mar del Plata, Tigre, and Cordoba. Complete the “Request Information” box, and we’ll be in touch soon!
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Based on 3 Reviews
- Amazing Experience!08/09/17
This program changed my life for the better. Buenos Aires is an excellent location, the CEA staff was so sweet, and I learned so much in and out of class! Plus, the people in my program were really fun, and I LOVED my host family. I would recommend this
program to anyone. Viva la Argentina!!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Experience of a lifetime!07/26/17
Attending this study abroad trip has been nothing but a blessing for me. The CEA staff was very helpful in my preparation to come here and has been even more helpful since I've been here. When I first arrived to the airport here I was kind of nervous.
However, once I made it to orientation I was relieved. The other students who came to be apart of the program were very cool and nice to meet. We all have made lots of memories together in and out of the classrooms. The thing I liked most about the program was the excursions we took to the different places like Tigre, La Boca, and Faena. Outside of CEA, my time here in Argentina has been amazing. Going out to the bars and different restaurants were really exciting. Overall, this was a great experience for me and I would recommend CEA to anyone who is trying to learn a lot but also have lots of fun while studying abroad.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Experience of a lifetime07/26/17
This experience was life changing. I've been exposed to a new culture, so many different foods, people, and other things. I recommend anybody to study abroad if they can. CEA did a wonderful job making sure I was reading and had my business taken care
of upon my arrival. When I to here they were their to pick me up from the airport with welcoming faces and snacks. My apartment was really nice too, it felt like a home thousands of miles away from home. The teachers and advisors were really nice and encouraging. As i'm at the end of my experience there is only a few things I wish I could change. One is that I wish CEA did airport departure drops offs. It's a lot of money for a taxi and iv'e been here a month so i'm low on pesos. Another thing I would have changed is that CEA physically shows you how to get on the city busses and subways, especially from where you stay. Besides that CEA is a wonderful organization.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend