- Berlin, Germany; Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Explore Berlin with a summer abroad in Germany. Though it's had a turbulent past, today Berlin stands as a center of commerce, scientific innovation, and political and economic power in the European Union, as well as its fashion, nightlife, and culture. Hone your German language skills and immerse in local culture as you take classes at Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin, or take economics, law, or business classes -- taught in English -- at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. Either way, you'll love living in this historic city. Take full advantage of Berlin's thriving theater, music, and arts scenes; explore the five world-class museums within walking distance of campus; learn about the city's dark past at WWII heritage sites; and enjoy the city's flea markets and the Berlin Beer Festival.
Choose the academic program that best suits your academic, career, and personal interests. Choose from two different educational settings. CEA partners with two German universities: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Berlin School of Economics and Law. Humboldt-Universität has matriculated 29 Nobel Prize winners and has a special emphasis on the humanities. The Berlin School of Economics and Law is one of the largest academic institutions in Germany for business studies and is recognized as one of the top universities of applied sciences in Germany. Together, these two institutions offer you a compelling choice in academic programs.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Many of Berlin’s cinemas, theaters, galleries, and museums -- including the five museums on the Berlin Museumsinsel (Museum Island) -- within easy walking distance from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. Explore Berlin by bike and check out the stunning architecture, the vibrant flea markets and Berlin Beer Festival. Immerse into east German culture through CEA-organized cultural activities, all organized by our on-site international staff and designed to connect meaningfully with the cultures of Berlin and Germany.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program