- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
In Amsterdam, we give you a range of programs that will allow you to dive into the city’s unique culture from a different perspective. There are five programs offered in Amsterdam, including Business & Economics, STEM in Amsterdam, Social Sciences & Humanities, Interdisciplinary Studies, and our new Honors Program. Aside from your core program classes, you will have a variety of elective courses, from Art Management to Anthropology, Biology and many more.
Founded in 1880, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU Amsterdam) is ranked one of the top universities in the world. VU Amsterdam hosts about 25,000 students a year and 14% of them are international. You’ll be learning alongside students from all over the world.
When you’re not studying or in class, enjoy excursions and cultural engagements offered by CEA to help you get the full experience of living abroad. Take a trip to Utrecht, the capital of the Netherlands’ second smallest province, and explore its medieval towns and cathedrals. Or, visit the iconic Keukenhof Tulip Gardens, home to over 7 million flowering bulbs.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- Lined with its world-famous canals and infused with its innovative and sustainable lifestyle, studying abroad in Amsterdam will give you the experience of living in a truly modern city. Learn beyond the classroom and embrace the city life where the locals welcome all types of beliefs and lifestyles. Amsterdam is a doorway to the Netherlands, where romantic candlelit cafes coexist with visionary architecture and cutting-edge design.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Minimum 3.0 GPA (3.5 for Honors Program)
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for details.