Choose the academic program that best suits your college degree and general elective needs. Take courses through our partner institution, the University of Alicante, and experience campus life with other local and international students. Immerse yourself
- Alicante, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Explore life Alicante-style while strolling down the city’s palm-lined promenade, dining at one of Alicante’s many outdoor cafes, or browsing through the eclectic boutiques and shops in the city center while you study abroad with CEA. Choose from academic programs in Spanish Language & Integrated Studies, Intensive Spanish Language (with option internship opportunity!), and Spanish Language & Culture. Each program localizes your learning by getting you out of the classroom and offering quality international education opportunities for students who seek to complement their academic curriculum with international experience, while gaining the cultural awareness and skills tomorrow's employers desire.
Choose the academic program that best suits your college degree and general elective needs. Take courses through our partner institution, the University of Alicante, and experience campus life with other local and international students. Immerse yourself in the Spanish language and culture or focus on international business.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Located in southeastern Spain, Alicante is a Mediterranean port city and the principal city of Spain‘s world-renowned Costa Blanca. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencias or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget or level of independence. Delve deeper into Alicante through CEA-organized cultural activities, Tapas cooking workshops, Flamenco shows, and volunteer opportunities. Gain hands-on experience and enhance your employability with an international internship.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program