- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship abroad program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
CEA offers a study + internship option in Seville during spring, summer, and fall sessions. Students in our study + internship model choose elective courses to supplement their internship placement, attending class at the CEA Seville Center, EUSA University Center, and Pablo de Olavide University, alongside Spanish and other international peers.
Our Internship Only students will attend the Multicultural Workplace seminar at the CEA Seville Center. We built our internship program on a solid academic foundation, which the Workplace seminar course exemplifies. The seminar was designed to help students process their internship intellectually.
Industries available for internship placements in Seville include advertising, agriculture, child development, culinary arts, education, environmental studies, finance, global health, journalism, marketing, nonprofit administration, psychology, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Situated on the Guadalquivir River, Seville is one of Spain’s most beautiful cities, featuring streets lined with orange trees and breath-taking, eclectic architecture. The locals are a proud people, and it’s easy to see why: the origins of some of Spain’s most beloved traditions, from flamenco to tapas, can be traced to the Andalusian capital. With the remnants of historically Moorish, Jewish, and Romani neighborhoods still standing and some of the most celebrated festivals and fairs in the country, Seville will show you how colorful and vibrant Spanish culture can be.
- Internship programs begin at $6,195 and include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Scholarship Details
Based on 1 Reviews
- My dream internship12/11/19
I could not have asked for a better internship placement. It is exactly in the industry that I want and gave me really valuable insight into non-profit work. The staff I worked under were incredibly kind and patient. They had no problem helping me navigate
through my tasks and cultural misunderstandings. I learned so much more than technical skills. My on-site staff at CEA (my coordinator Caro and professor Kevin) were so helpful and helped me keep going even when the semester got really hard.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend