- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
With almost 2 million talented and creative students (like you) graduating and entering the job market at the same time each year, it’s more important than ever to set yourself up to rise above your competition and get the job you want. CEA’s internships in in Seville provide you with the opportunity to gain the experience and skills employers look for when hiring new graduates. Access our extensive network of Seville-based companies and organizations to gain practical skills in your field. Along the way, you’ll have a life-changing experience in a city known for its down-to-earth lifestyle and diversity of internship options. With 16-week semester or 8-week summer program options to choose from, our internships feature a 120-hour credit-bearing placement combined with an integrated academic seminar designed to support you over the course of your pre-professional experience in Seville. Tailored placements help you to meet your academic and professional goals.
Outside of work, all CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We provide the tools you need to plan a professional and cross-cultural experience that’ll change your life. On-site staff is there to help you along the way, from meeting you at the airport to providing you with orientation and support. Program price includes: housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Engage in true Seville culture through traditional Spanish entertainment, like bullfighting or flamenco dance, or simply relaxing at a local tapas bar after a day of strolling through the winding streets of the Barrio Santa Cruz. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencias, or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Delve deeper into Seville through CEA-organized cultural activities like soccer matches, Tapas cooking workshops, flamenco shows, and volunteer opportunities.
- Internship programs begin at $6,195 and include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program