- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Almost 2 million talented and creative students (like you!) graduate and enter the job market at the same time each year. How can you set yourself up to rise above your competition and get the job you want? CEA’s internships in in Rome provide the opportunity to gain the skills and experience employers seek! Rome’s rich history serves as a backdrop for contemporary work environments that are both diverse and dynamic; with 16-week semester or 8-week summer program options to choose from, our internships feature a 160-hour credit-bearing placement combined with an integrated academic seminar. We support you over the course of your pre-professional experience in Rome with tailored placements that meet your academic and professional goals.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who can answer your questions. We give you the resources you need to plan an unforgettable professional and cross-cultural experience. From the time we meet you at the airport and go through an orientation for your new home away from home, our on-site staff is there to help. Program price includes: housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Host to rich and diverse religious cultures, Rome is home to the Vatican and a remarkable Jewish quarter; the city’s ancient history remains visible throughout and a perfect place to explore on your own or with friends. Live like a local in an apartment while you study abroad or intern in Rome with CEA. Delve deeper into local culture through CEA-organized activities; CEA Rome's academic and professional network supports your integration into Italian life.
- Internship programs begin at $6,195 and include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Based on 4 Reviews
- CEA Rome12/05/18Studying abroad was the best decision I’ve ever made! I am so happy I choose to be in Rome and apart of CEA. They are a great program and location is perfect!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- An awesome experience in Rome12/05/18
Rome is such a historic city to study abroad in. For many classes, the city becomes your classroom. CEA does a great job at making the study abroad transition smooth, as well as remaining there as a resource throughout the whole semester. It really was
a wonderful experience.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Great Experience12/04/18
The CEA program and studying abroad in Rome, Italy has been very rewarding. CEA gave us the opportunity to experience the real Italian culture by taking us on trips throughout Italy, assisting with our every need while living here, and allowing us to
be oriented with Italians even more by living with an Italian roommate. Overall great program!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Best experience of my life12/03/18Studying abroad was the best decision of my life! There is nothing else in this world quite like studying abroad.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend