- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
Our two internship models are offered in Rome: internship only and study + internship. Both options are offered during the Summer and the study + internship option is also available during fall semesters. Our study + internship students will have a choice from elective courses to align with their internship placement and will be attending class at our CEA Rome Study Center. Both models of our internship program are rooted in a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course.
Industries available for internship placements include Business Management, Broadcasting, Sustainability, Veterinary Medicine, Teaching, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Known as the Eternal City, Rome is surrounded by ancient history and iconic structures, such as the Colosseum. Its tall buildings frame its narrow streets, and the architecture of the city embodies what the city was like during the Renaissance. Rome is covered in rich Italian culture, with cafes and pizzerias around every corner, giving you a chance to get lost in the Eternal City and in the romance of Rome.
- Internship programs begin at $6,195 and include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Based on 4 Reviews
- CEA Rome12/05/18Studying abroad was the best decision I’ve ever made! I am so happy I choose to be in Rome and apart of CEA. They are a great program and location is perfect!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- An awesome experience in Rome12/05/18
Rome is such a historic city to study abroad in. For many classes, the city becomes your classroom. CEA does a great job at making the study abroad transition smooth, as well as remaining there as a resource throughout the whole semester. It really was
a wonderful experience.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Great Experience12/04/18
The CEA program and studying abroad in Rome, Italy has been very rewarding. CEA gave us the opportunity to experience the real Italian culture by taking us on trips throughout Italy, assisting with our every need while living here, and allowing us to
be oriented with Italians even more by living with an Italian roommate. Overall great program!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Best experience of my life12/03/18Studying abroad was the best decision of my life! There is nothing else in this world quite like studying abroad.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend