- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Religion, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
In our London location, we offer our study + internship program at London South Bank University and University of Westminster. The study + internship program at London South Bank University is offered in Fall, Spring, and Summer; while University of Westminster is only offered during the Fall and Spring. Through these programs, internship students will have a choice of elective courses that will align with their internship placement. We built our internship program on a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course designed to help students process their internship.
Some of the industries that are available for internships in London are Accounting, Journalism, Psychology, Publishing sales, Non-profit Administration, and more.
- Setting Description:
- London is the center of multiculturalism,?as it is home to people from 270 different countries who speak more than 300 languages. This unique city is described as mixture of different?neighborhoods and villages, while surrounded by its historic buildings. From its red buses to its massive clock located in the middle of the bustling city, there is plenty to explore.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program