- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Psychology, Religion, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
Both of our internship program models are offered in Florence, which include internship only and study + internship. Students in our study + internship program (offered in semester and summer) will choose elective classes based on their internship placement, attending class at our very own CEA Study Center. Both models of our internship program are rooted in a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course.
Some of the industries available for internship placements include Architecture, Arts, Communication, Design, Food Science, Marketing, and more.
- Setting Description:
- The birthplace of the Renaissance, this romantic and enchanting city is the home of world-class art and Tuscan cuisine. The cobbled streets of Tuscany have barely changed since the Renaissance, with fresco-churches, and palaces around every corner. Its vineyard-rich hills surround the city, which has allowed for the rich culinary and wine history to grow throughout Florence. Take a chance to explore a Tuscan Paradise and experience its breathtaking beauty.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Based on 1 Reviews
- Go With CEA!09/30/18
I had the pleasure of studying abroad in Florence, Italy through CEA this past semester. Although I was studying thousands of miles away from my hometown in North Carolina, the CEA team made my arrival, transition, and overall experience extremely comfortable
and exciting. The accommodations provided by CEA went beyond the classroom. Addition to a stellar academic experience, CEA provided safe housing in desirable city spaces, out-of-the-box extracurricular activities, 24/7 personal assistance if needed, and alternative scholarship opportunities and travel vouchers. If you are thinking about studying abroad, I highly recommend you consider CEA!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend