- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
Our two models, internship only and study + internship, are offered in Dublin. Both models are available during the summer, and the study + internship model also has a semester option. Through our study + internship program, students will choose from a variety of electives that supplement their internship placement and will be attending the CEA Dublin Center and the International School of Business. Both models of our internship program are rooted in a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course.
There are plenty of industries available for internship placements, including Culinary Arts, Data Management, Education, Performing arts and more.
- Setting Description:
- The Dublin streets are a busy fusion of the past and present. Lining the sidewalks are medieval churches that leave a reminder of Dublin’s deep history. Get lost in the city’s lush parks and indulge in the city’s cafes, restaurants, and classic pubs. With mountains framing it on all sides, stroll through the city’s charming villages and visit with warm and welcoming locals.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details