- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Every year, millions of talented and creative students like you will graduate and enter the job market… at the same time. How will you set yourself up to rise above your competition and land the job you want? CEA’s internships in Dublin allow you to gain the experience and skills employers seek so you can stand out in a crowd of job hunters.
Take advantage of our extensive network of Dublin-based companies to gain practical skills in your field while having a life-changing experience in Ireland’s capital city. With 16-week semester or 8-week summer program options to choose from, our internships feature a 160-hour credit-bearing placement combined with an integrated academic seminar designed to support you over the course of your pre-professional experience in Dublin. Tailored placements help you to meet your academic and professional goals.
Plus, CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who can answer all your questions. We provide the tools you need to plan a professional and cross-cultural experience you’ll never forget. Upon arrival, we’ll meet you at the airport and provide an orientation for your new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Explore centuries of British influence through Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, spacious parks, and impressive public buildings. Live like a local in a student apartment and have the opportunity to share housing with other European students. CEA’s international staff has designed opportunities that enable you to connect directly and meaningfully with the cultures of Dublin and Ireland.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program