- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Fashion, Hospitality, Psychology, Religion, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Almost 2 million talented, creative students—like you—graduate and enter the job market at the same time each year. Have you taken steps to rise above your competition and get the job you want? CEA’s internships in Barcelona provide you with the opportunity to gain the experience and skills employers prioritize when hiring new graduates. Access our extensive network of Barcelona-based companies to gain practical skills in your field while having a life-changing experience in Spain’s second largest city, known for its ideal blend of historic and modern. With 16-week semester or 8-week intensive summer program options to choose from, our programs feature a 120-hour credit-bearing placement combined with an integrated academic seminar, all designed to support you over the course of your pre-professional experience in Barcelona. Tailored placements help you to meet your academic and professional goals.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We provide the tools you need to plan a professional cross-cultural experience you’ll never forget. Upon arrival, we’ll greet you at the airport and provide an orientation for your new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Spain’s coastal metropolis offers a lively environment worth exploring on your own or with friends. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencies, or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget, and level of independence. Delve deeper into Barcelona through CEA-organized cultural activities, including Barca soccer matches, Tapas cooking workshops, Flamenco shows, and volunteer opportunities.
- Internship programs begin at $6,195 and include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program