- Aix-En-Provence, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Each year, millions of talented and creative students (like you) will graduate and enter the job market at the same time. What are you doing to rise above your competition and get the job you want? CEA’s internships in Aix-en-Provence, France provide you with the opportunity to gain the experience and skills employers consistently prioritize when hiring new graduates. Gain practical skills in your field while having a life-changing experience in this stunning French town.
The program, offered in partnership with IAU College, features a 112-hour, credit-bearing placement combined with an integrated academic seminar designed to support you over the course of your pre-professional experience in Aix-en-Provence. Tailored placements and coursework at IAU College help you to meet your academic and professional goals.
And outside of work, all CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a professional and cross-cultural experience you’ll never forget. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Spend a summer, a semester, or an academic year in Aix-en-Provence and discover for yourself why the French refer to Aix as the most desirable French city to call home. It may be small, but Aix boasts all the amenities of a larger city, while still retaining all of its charm. With a student-centered atmosphere, stunning natural scenery, winding streets lined with cafes and boutiques, and enough festivals, pubs, concerts, and theaters to keep residents busy year-round, it's easy to see what makes Aix the ideal setting in which to hone your French language skills and immerse in local culture.
- Internship programs include housing, cultural activities, transcripts, and more. USD.
Additional Program Information
- All language levels are welcome. Students must have completed at least one academic year of studies with a 2.75 GPA prior to applying.
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Provider for Cost Details
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program