On behalf of a client we are looking for a intern for Tourism Management who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is a young international-oriented company located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinational
- Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Responsibility from the first day on
• A young, dynamic team and a nice working atmosphere
• A full-time internship for 4 to 6 months
• Remuneration: 500 EUR / 700 EUR (month 1-3 500 EUR / 4-6 700 EUR)
On behalf of a client we are looking for a intern for Tourism Management who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is a young international-oriented company located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinational team.
YOUR PROFILE: • You're a student or recent graduate of tourism or a relevant subject • You provide evidence of outstanding academic achievement • You have relevant working experiences (e.g. other internship) • You have a high degree of internet affinity • You are interested in new online trends • You are French or German native with a basic understanding of German or English • You are proficient in handling of internet and office software
- Setting Description:
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR: As from now our client is looking for a highly dedicated intern (f/m) with interest in the constitution of an internet start-up to support the team actively in the field of tourism management. The internship should take six month ideally. You are an open-minded, communicative and dedicated person? If so, we are looking for you!
- YOUR DUTIES: • You will get to know the online business • Varied tasks ranging from travel consultancy over travel arrangement to travels post processing • Development of relevant expertise • You support market analyses and research activities • Independent work and own projects • You support special projects Could this job spark your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail only. Your contact person is Julia Henker.