On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern for Media Management who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinatio
- Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• A full-time internship for 4 to 6 months
• A location in the city centre of Hamburg or Berlin
• Interesting tasks
• A highly motivated multinational team
• Nice working atmosphere
• Remuneration: 500 EUR / 700 EUR (month 1-3 500 EUR / 4-6 700 EUR)
On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern for Media Management who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinational team.
YOUR PROFILE • You're a student or recent graduate of photography, economics, communication sciences or a relevant subject • You have an interest in photography • You are an German or French native speaker with a basic understanding of German or English • You're a creative individual with a great wealth of ideas • You are an open minded person with strong communication skills • You are ambitious, highly motivated, resilient and responsible
- Setting Description:
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR As from now our client is looking for a highly dedicated intern (f/m) with interest in the constitution of an internet start-up to support the team actively in the field of media management. The internship should take six month ideally. You are an open-minded, communicative and dedicated person? If so, we are looking for you!
- YOUR DUTIES: • Personal responsibility for acquisition of projects • Independent and self-dependent work • You implement your own ideas • You will spend time in all different departments: Online Marketing, SEO department, Video Editing • You support special projects Could this job spark your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail only. Please quote the reference number PA3007/2. Your contact person is Julia Henker.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program