On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern in the field of business development who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exc
- Berlin, Germany; Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- YOUR DUTIES:
• You optimize on-site search
• You manage and support the navigation strategy and user-generated content
• Maintenance of our extensive database
• Systematic market research and analysis
• You are responsible for your own projects
On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern in the field of business development who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinational team.
YOUR PROFILE: • You're a student or recent graduate of information and communication technology, business informatics or a relevant subject • You are an French or German native speaker with a good understanding of German or English • You are an open-minded person with strong communicative skills • You have an interest in maintaining high standards • You have worked with electronic media before and are internet savvy • You are ambitious, highly dedicated, resilient and responsible
- Setting Description:
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR As from now our client is looking for a highly dedicated intern (f/m) with interest in the constitution of an internet start-up to support the team actively in the field of business development. The internship should take six month ideally. You are an open-minded, communicative and dedicated person? If so, we are looking for you!
- OUR CLIENT OFFERS: • Responsibility from the first day on • A young, dynamic team and a nice working atmosphere • A full-time internship for 4 to 6 months • Remuneration: 500 EUR / 700 EUR (month 1-3 500 EUR / 4-6 700 EUR) Could this job spark your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application quoting the reference number PA3007/5 by e-mail only to Julia Henker.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program