On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern in the field of business development who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exc
- Hamburg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Responsibility from the first day on
• A young, dynamic team and a nice working atmosphere
• A full-time internship for 4 to 6 months
• Remuneration: 500 EUR / 700 EUR (month 1-3 500 EUR / 4-6 700 EUR)
On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern in the field of business development who is a French or German native speaker. Our client is an international-oriented internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin. Become a part of an exciting multinational team.
YOUR PROFILE • You're a student or recent graduate of economic science, communication sciences, the humanities or a relevant subject • You are an French or German native speaker with a good understanding of German or English • You are an open-minded person with strong communicative skills • You have a keen sense of language and texting • Even in stressful situations you work efficient and meticulously and have a good eye for details • You have worked with electronic media before and are internet savvy • You're a able to work concentrated and self-dependent as well as in a team • You are assertive and business fluent • You are ambitious, highly dedicated, resilient and responsible
- Setting Description:
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR As from now our client is looking for a highly dedicated intern (f/m) with interest in the constitution of an internet start-up to support the team actively in the field of business development. The internship should take six month ideally. You are an open-minded, communicative and dedicated person? If so, we are looking for you!
- YOUR DUTIES • You work with the Content Management System (CMS) • You provide texts and information for customers on the website • You prepare travel offers • Systematic market research and analysis • You are responsible for your own projects Could this job spark your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail only. Please quote the reference number PA3007/1. Your contact person is Julia Henker.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program