- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Program Description:
IS THIS YOU…?
- Are you a recent college graduate who would like to take some time off before graduate school or starting a corporate job?
- Have you had enough of the corporate world and would like to start a new career path and life yourself?
- Do you want to travel and meet brand-new people?
- Would you like to learn another language?
- Or maybe…do you want to enjoy the Spanish lifestyle in a warm and sunny climate?
The answer to all these questions is CANTERBURY ENGLISH! Canterbury English TEFL Course is the easiest, most affordable and exciting way to live and work in Madrid. This includes our competitive prices, social activities and a guaranteed job WITH US!!
- Madrid is the vibrant capital of Spain with a low cost of living and a state of the art public transport system (very important for classes).
- There is a great diversity of people and cultures, coupled with the greatest nightlife in all of Europe.
- Rich in history, tradition and architectural beauty, it provides the perfect surroundings to live and work.
So the answer to the question is again… CANTERBURY ENGLISH! Canterbury English offers exciting opportunities for students and alumni of universities throughout the world to teach English, while experiencing the thrills of living in a foreign country. We are committed to accept, to challenge, and to inspire people to make a life instead of just a living.
Also, we supply security for non-EU members to live in Spain by providing student visas.
Why is the choice of a guaranteed job teaching English in Madrid with Canterbury English a unique opportunity for me?
As you are earning your International TEFL certificate at Canterbury English, you will start teaching paid English classes, which will last the whole school year! These classes start during the third or fourth week of the course, so you don’t use up your savings looking for a job after the TEFL course finishes. This means there’s no job hunt, because you already have one!!! The course comes with a job. We can do this because we are an English Academy and hire ALL of our TEFL students. You are hired and sign a contract during the first day of the course (if you wish). If you are accepted into the program, you have the prestigious* Canterbury English International TEFL Certificate at the end of the course, and a job that starts during the course. Nobody can beat this offer!!
*Canterbury English is one of the Ivy League TEFL programs in Spain, founded in 1998, which makes it one of the oldest and longest running programs in the country.
What about the summer? Canterbury English will offer you excellent opportunities for a summer job as well, including the chance to teach at summer camps located throughout Spain during the months of July and August. Moreover, you will gain invaluable real teaching experience in these summer camps.
Our philosophy for training teachers includes both a LEARN BY DOING approach together with A PAID FOR DOING policy! Each TEFL trainee must teach a total of 20 hours of classes with non-native speaking students to fulfill the 120 hour course requirements and obtain their TEFL certificate. This is by far the highest number of real teaching hours offered by any TEFL program. Moreover, you will be paid for teaching these classes as well. As a trainee, you will be hard pressed to find a better situation than that!
What is the program cost?
Program Cost Details: 1375€ (paid before the course starts) – 385€ (approx. student teaching refund after you finish the TEFL = 990€ (the price you pay for your TEFL Certificate)
DON`T DELAY! APPLY FOR SUNNY SPAIN, MARVELOUS MADRID & an EXCITING, LOVELY LIFE with the Canterbury English TEFL Program and Guaranteed Teaching Job (for all students) WITH US (that’s the key), which starts during the Course!!!
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
C/ Doctor Esquerdo 112, Planta Baja, Oficina F
28007 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 637 747 234
Canterbury English TEFL
FOR MORE INFORMATION: See our web page for exact start dates and more details.
- Setting Description:
- The Canterbury International TEFL Certificate course takes place in Madrid, one of the most exciting European capitals.
- The course fee is 1275 euros. However, you must complete 20 hours of real life teaching as part of the course requirements. You will be paid 280 euros for these practice teaching hours. What's more, we also offer accomodation option for 350€/month, which an awesome deal to live in Madrid.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program