Cameron’s MBA is designed for working professionals or recent graduates seeking a competitive advantage in the business world.
- Lawton, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Cameron’s MBA degree is designed for working professionals or recent graduates seeking a competitive advantage in the business world. This degree provides students with course content in a variety of business disciplines including finance, accounting, marketing and more. An MBA is a great fit for any student interested in increasing their understanding of business regardless of their undergraduate degree discipline. What sets Cameron apart from other schools? -Value- Cameron has the second-lowest cost of any university in Oklahoma. -Flexibility- Our program offers online, evening and Interactive Television (ITV) courses to meet your needs. -History- University established in 1908. -Experience- MBA Program established more than 20 years ago. -Local- Faculty and staff available in-person for you. Faculty hold regular office hours for telephone appointments with distance students. Cameron’s MBA program is available both online and in traditional face-to-face formats. Our traditional courses are usually offered in the evenings one night a week to accommodate students who work full-time. Additionally, some of our courses are available through ITV and can be broadcast to other locations in Oklahoma. Students have the option to take either class type at any time during their program for greater flexibility. To complete an MBA at Cameron, students must complete the following: 1. Leveling Courses (12 hours): Students with undergraduate coursework in business may receive a waiver for some or all of these courses. 2. Core Courses & Core Areas (24 hours): All MBA students will take a standard set of six core courses: -Applied Business Statistics, Accounting for Management, Contemporary Marketing Problems, Managerial Finance, -Management Information Systems, and Applied Business Strategy. Each student will have an option among several courses to complete their core areas in: Economics and Human/Organizational Administration. 3. Electives (9 hours). Students will complete nine hours of electives. Options for electives can range from Portfolio Management courses to Training & Development. Graduate students in Cameron’s School of Business have an entire support team behind them every step of the way. Each student will have a team of full-time, on-campus professors and the graduate coordinator’s office keeping their best interests in mind. All of the graduate faculty in the School of Business hold doctorate degrees and together have an average of almost 20 years of experience teaching in higher education.
Additional Program Information
- Cameron University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission North Central Association. The MBA program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business School Programs (ACBSP).
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must first be admitted to Cameron University’s Graduate Studies. Unconditional admission to graduate studies will be granted to students who have completed a bachelor's degree at a regionally accredited college or university and meet at least one of the following three criteria: 1. The applicant has a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0; or 2. The applicant has a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 in all graduate courses taken within the last 6 years. At least 12 graduate credit hours must have been completed; or 3. The applicant has earned a master’s or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution. Once a student has been admitted to graduate studies, they must meet one of the following criteria to be admitted to the MBA program: 1. Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.5. 2. Have a minimum score on the GMAT of 500 or a comparable converted score on the GRE 3. Have a minimum composite score of 1000 using the formula: GMAT + (200 x undergraduate GPA).
- International Requirements:
- 1. Completed Application for Admission and US$35.00 Application Fee. 2. Evidence of completion of secondary school (high school). This must be an official transcript translated into English. 3. Official transcripts of all university work completed outside the U.S., translated into English, and evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service. 4. A copy of the page (or pages) of your passport that indicate your complete name, country of citizenship, passport number, and passport expiration date. 5. Affidavit of Financial Support and six months of current certified bank statements or statement from a bank that indicates the availability of funds for you to attend school for at least one year. 6. Proof of English Proficiency. TOEFL of 79-80 or IELTS of 6.5 required.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program