Inspired by the Bookstein Institute for Higher Education in Taxation, CSUN’s Taxation program is a practice-oriented learning experience, designed for working individuals. It is taught on campus and takes 18 months to complete.
- Northridge, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Taxation, Taxation
- Program Description:
Do you find yourself looking to make a bigger impact on the field of taxation? If so, we have the answer for you.
The cutting-edge Master of Science in Taxation at CSU Northridge is an innovative program that integrates theory and practice to give you the skills necessary to move ahead in your career as a tax professional in only 18 months. Learn from leading practitioners in the field of taxation, and apply your new knowledge instantly through practical experience!
Highlights of Our Master of Science in Taxation
•Convenient course schedule (one evening per week and one Saturday per month). Students may join classes live in –person or through video conferencing technology.
•No classes in session during the busy tax season, allowing you to focus entirely on your work obligations
• The program’s Tax Challenge Project, CSUN VITA Clinic, the Bookstein Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, and the student-run “Tax Development Journal” provide opportunities for learners to integrate theory with practice and gain valuable practical experience.
• This fully accredited program meets California’s 150-hour requirement for CPA-licensure.
• This program is taught in the cohort format, which maximizes opportunities for interaction with faculty as well as the development of valuable networking relationships with fellow tax professionals. Furthermore, enrollment in all courses is guaranteed.
• Students in the program are supported by personalized career services offered through the Department's EY Center for Careers.
• GMAT is not required.
The ideal candidate would be a midcareer professional committed to pursuing a career in taxation. In addition, the candidate would exhibit ability to collaborate and work effectively with others. The candidate also must demonstrate previous academic success and a potential to excel in the rigorous program.
Don’t wait another minute! Admission to this program is highly selective, so space is limited. Complete the form to learn more about our Master of Science in Taxation.
Additional Program Information
- The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Financial Aid:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program