- Irvine, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
CalSouthern’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in organizations of all sizes and across all business sectors. CalSouthern’s MBA enables students to customize their program, concentrating their studies on in-demand specialties such as management, finance, international business, healthcare administration, project management or human resources. Or, they can design their own program around their prior education, work experience and career goals by taking a variety of elective courses from two or more of the above specialties.
- The coursework reflects the trends, technology and best practices required to lead a 21st-century business organization
- Focus on finance, international business, healthcare, project management or HR—or design your own program
- Receive personal instruction from gifted educators who are also talented and experienced business professionals
- The MBA’s capstone project can establish you as a bona fide expert in a specialized topic of your choosing
Originally founded in 1978, CalSouthern is regionally accredited and offers 100-percent online degree and certificate programs in psychology, business, law and criminal justice. You’ll work with the university’s state-of-the-art, proprietary online learning system, with one-on-one faculty mentoring and a personal academic support team to help you meet your academic and professional goals.
- Rigorous, continuously updated, career-relevant curriculum
- With 100-percent online courses and no group projects, you study on your time without compromising your work and family lives
- Monthly course starts and no entrance exam requirements mean you can start right away
- Affordable tuition—and the amount you pay will never increase while you’re enrolled
- A transparent, no-pressure, consultative enrollment process
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Financial Aid:
- Admission to the Master in Business Administration degree program requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent completed at an appropriately accredited institution. The MBA degree requires 36 graduate semester credits completed beyond the bachelor’s degree. The university may accept a maximum of 6 graduate semester credits in transfer toward the MBA degree for graduate course work completed at an appropriately accredited institution. Credit earned in graduate courses for which a grade of “B” or higher
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program