- Irvine, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The CalSouthern Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree is designed to provide working professionals the advanced business knowledge and practical skills required of senior leadership in today’s complex, globalized and technologically driven business world. Students often enroll in the DBA program to gain an edge over those holding an MBA, prepare themselves for a leadership position in their current organization, to make a career change or to start a business of their own. While the curriculum provides a broad-based business education at the highest academic level, a doctoral project allows students to dive deeply into a topic of their choosing, establishing themselves as an expert in a specialty that they are passionate about.
- The DBA’s coursework reflects the trends, technology and best practices that impact today’s most senior business leaders
- Receive personal instruction from highly credentialed faculty (all have doctorates) who are also experienced business professionals
- Sharpen your business acumen at the highest academic level and distinguish yourself from the 150,000-plus who earn an MBA each year
- Establish yourself as a recognized authority in a topic of your choosing through completion of your doctoral project
Originally founded in 1978, CalSouthern is regionally accredited and offers 100-percent online degree and certificate programs in psychology, business, law and criminal justice. You’ll work with the university’s state-of-the-art, proprietary online learning system, with one-on-one faculty mentoring and a personal academic support team to help you meet your academic and professional goals.
- Rigorous, continuously updated, career-relevant curriculum
- With 100-percent online courses and no group projects, you study on your time without compromising your work and family lives
- Monthly course starts and no entrance exam requirements mean you can start right away
- Affordable tuition—and the amount you pay will never increase while you’re enrolled
- A transparent, no-pressure, consultative enrollment process
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Financial Aid:
- Admission to the doctoral programs requires a Master Degree or its equivalent in the field of study or related field from an appropriately accredited institution. The DBA requires a total of 60 graduate semester credits beyond the Master Degree If coursework is not in the discipline of the degree being sought or if graduate credits have not been completed prior to enrollment, additional graduate level fundamental courses may be required. To enable the evaluation of prior college work, official transcripts.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program