- Riverside, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Take an active role in creating innovative, sustainable solutions in today's global business environment which faces ongoing, complex, and an increasing rapid pace of change.
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) at California Baptist University Online & Professional Studies is designed to develop innovative leaders who seek to maximize impact in public, private, and non-profit organizations. Created for the working adult, the 50-unit Doctorate in Business Administration, including dissertation, can be completed in three years. Students will focus on one online class every eight weeks. Curriculum and courses are designed to meet the needs of professionals tasked in responding to today's global business environment and provides advanced training in professional management, human resources, marketing, and other business-related fields. The program helps students attain the insights and skills that are needed to advance to executive or professional leadership positions.
Graduates of the Doctorate in Business Administration program will acquire the tools needed to synthesize their theoretical foundation, carry out timely and relevant applied research, and immediately apply creative and actionable plans to solve existing problems. Through these activities, Doctor of Business Administration program graduates will be able to improve the quality of their business decisions and foster an environment of performance excellence to advance their competitiveness in a global business environment while conducting themselves in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
50 unit program
Complete in as little as 3 years including dissertation
Cohort model allows for students to progress together through coursework and dissertation process
Eight-week online course format
Residency participation at key intervals throughout the program
Outstanding credentialed faculty with public, non-profit and private sector professional experience
Financial aid available for those who qualify
Consistent with the University student outcomes, upon completion of the Doctor of Business Administration degree, graduates will be able to:
- Effectively present information orally and in writing at the graduate level.
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate financial information within a business environment.
- Apply theories of management and leadership within an ethical framework.
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative approaches for a globally diverse environment.
- Analyze, evaluate and apply economics concepts and theories in a global economy.
- Examine and evaluate the role of human resources in organizational performance.
- Analyze current marketing trends and theories, and evaluate potential innovations that influence today’s organizations.
- Develop, conduct and disseminate research in an ethical manner.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program