- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 3-4 weeks
- Program Description:
Our TEFL Certification course is 120-hours. Besides the theory in our methodology classes, a relevant part of the Buenos Aires TEFL course is dedicated to lesson planning and practice teaching sessions with real students. This is a great opportunity to earn your TEFL certification abroad while you can also improve your Spanish skills. We are the most accredited TEFL provider in Argentina as well as an award winning company that has trained and sent thousands of TEFL teachers abroad. Our TEFL trainees will receive the highest standard of TEFL training throughout the transition to becoming an English language teacher; from a detailed TEFL course content to extensive support from our experts.
We provide free job placement for all our TEFL graduates. There is a high demand for English teachers in Buenos Aires and globally, therefore, we help fill these English teaching positions by collaborating with Buenos Aires language schools, companies and job agencies to place our graduates in the best TEFL jobs. We help you find the best TEFL jobs in Buenos Aires to fit your needs.
- 4 week face-to-face TEFL course in Buenos Aires
- US accredited and UK approved TEFL course syllabus
- Free Buenos Aires TEFL Methodology coursebook
- Academic examinations during the TEFL course
- First day Orientation
- Continuous assessment throughout the course & academic assignments to track progress
- Accommodation (Optional, at $1120 USD for 4 weeks)
- Spanish lessons available, before or after the TEFL (extra fee)
- Visa guidance (it is advisable to get information from your embassy)
- Ongoing in-country support, Non native English speakers are welcome*
- International TEFL TESOL Diploma, Certification upon completion of program, accredited by Fairmont State University, USA
* With a fluent or near fluent level of English.
The Buenos Aires TEFL course is broken up into 4 week sections. The first two weeks introduce, teach and prepare you to implement various methods of teaching. During this time you will also review the foundations of English grammar, and analyze grammatical structures of the language which are commonly overlooked by native English speakers.
The final two weeks will build on the knowledge that was introduced in the beginning of the course and solidify your understanding of the course content through teaching observations and practice sessions. You will be able to observe and teach different levels and dynamics of classrooms such as beginner, intermediate and advanced in group and/or private settings.
Trainees will be able to develop their English language teaching skills and also they will gain valuable experience and knowledge while experiencing new cultures. They will graduate with the skills and resources needed to be successful in any type of English as a Second or Foreign Language class. They will learn how to present English dynamic lessons using the latest and most cutting edge language methodologies with the confidence and ability to teach students of any nationality. After graduation, TEFL students will receive job placement as well.
We will focus on these six major areas:
- Foreign or Second English Language Experience
- Classroom Management
- English Language Awareness (English Language Grammar)
- English Language Teaching Techniques.
- Class Materials Projects and Teaching Practice.
- Our highly qualified TEFL Trainers place an emphasis on Teaching Levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, groups and One-on-One)
- $2140 USD. Deposit $600 USD, non- refundable, valid for a year. $1540 USD remaining TEFL course price. All class costs include International Diploma, recommendation letter and job placement. TEFL Jobs available from 6 months to 2 years Buenos Aires ESL Teaching monthly salary up to $950-$1700 USD
Additional Program Information
- Be at least 21 years of age. Must be an English native speaker or International student satisfying the English Language requirements as follows: IELTS 6.5 (academic format) with no grade/band below 6 or TOEFL paper-based 580 + TWE 4.0 or TOEFL computer-based 240 with essay 4.0 or TOEFL iBt 94 (Listening 20, Reading 23, Speaking 23, Writing 24) or Masters C2(Anglia level) Commitment to the program and a high degree of maturity and professionalism. No other commitment during the course in order to focus all energy on the program. Complete the academic hours of class with tutor. Complete the 10 hours of classroom observation. Complete the 10 hours of teaching practice sessions Hand in all written assignments and materials. Attend all examinations and tutor- marked assignments