- Manaus, Brazil
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Children, Construction, Economic Development, Education, Environment, Health, Social Services, Translation, Women's Rights
- 1-2 weeks
- Program Description:
The Amazon preserves a stunning beauty, unique flavors and a simple population. We can only feel this region listening to the birds, navigating its rivers and meeting the local people. We want you to experience the Amazon as it really is with those who really understand it: the natives. This is why we promote the community-based tourism during our volunteer trip, where you will go walk in the jungle, spot alligators, swim in the river and much more with the people who live in the forest.
More than that, we want to make a difference! So during the trip you will volunteer to help developing this vulnerable community and transform this reality. Our mission is to positively impact these people by carrying out projects that enable their development, which can be related to language teaching, health assistance, environmental education, amongst other projects.
1. Transform the reality of a riverine community in Brazil.
2. Meet the locals of the Amazon rainforest.
3. Be completely immersed in nature.
4. Experience the local culture.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program