- Irvine, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- eCommerce & Social Media
- Program Description:
The program prepares you to manage and lead enterprises that create value for stakeholders in a dynamic, global business environment. The Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in E-Business Strategic Management studies subjects such as information technology development, innovation, internet based systems, and project management.
With a unique focus on sustainability and innovation, Brandman University faculty members draw on industry experience and the latest academic research to help students integrate ethics, corporate social responsibility into decision making. Available fully online or on campus with integrated online components, the MBA is designed for those who want a high quality education with built-in flexibility. Students may customize their program through the selection of electives. In addition to E-Business Strategic Management, other available emphasis areas include:
- Health Administration
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Organizational Leadership
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Business Functions/Processes: Analyze and evaluate business functions and processes.
- Strategic Planning: Evaluate and formulate effective domestic and global business strategies.
- Sustainability/Ethics: Integrate ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability in decision-making.
- Leadership: Identify, evaluate, communicate and implement effective leadership of a diverse workforce.
- Innovation: Research, design and apply the innovation process from creativity to solution design and implementation.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program