- Irvine, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
All organizations, whether public or private, military or civilian, profit or non-profit rely on leadership to accomplish goals. Organizations are in need of new leaders to help update and refine their processes, structures and technologies to achieve greater levels of quality, effectiveness, efficiency and flexibility.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program prepares you to take full advantage of leadership positions within your organization, enabling you to make a powerful and positive difference in the workforce.
Our program is focused on the development of the people and conceptual skills that are essential to success at all levels of administration. Through our student-centered, hands-on approach, you will:
- Develop insight into your capabilities and limitations as a leader
- Learn how to inspire a clear vision that aligns with organizational goals
- Learn how to assess the current reality in organizations
- Explore new strategies for leading organizational change and development
Because of its interdisciplinary nature, the program can be customized to your interest through electives in human resources, health administration, education, psychology and criminal justice.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program