The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, known as the Legal Practice Course (LPC) gives you the essential training you need to become a qualified solicitor. It's your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm, giving you the
- Birmingham, United Kingdom; Bristol, United Kingdom; Cambridge, United Kingdom; Leeds, United Kingdom; Liverpool, United Kingdom; Manchester, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Our LPC means business. It's much more than a qualification; it's a grounding in the key skills you will need to succeed. We'll equip you with more than just legal knowledge – we focus on the all-round legal skills and commercial awareness employers are seeking. It's no coincidence that the BPP University LPC is the first choice of many leading law firms and over 25 exclusively send their trainees to us.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, known as the Legal Practice Course (LPC) gives you the essential training you need to become a qualified solicitor. It's your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm, giving you the legal knowledge and skills to thrive in today's market. The Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice is awarded by BPP University and is accredited by the Solicitors' Regulation Authority.
The Legal Practice Course is an excellent first step towards a career in law – but you need to know you’ll find the right job once you qualify. Studying with BPP can make all the difference. That’s what the UK’s leading law firms tell us, and now we guarantee it.
If you don’t get legal employment within six months of completing your LPC you can study another qualification at BPP, worth up to £16,500*, for free. Places are limited so for more details on how to apply or to find out more or to secure your place visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- BPP Law School's reputation for excellence, built on our proven ability to offer students the skills they need to succeed in law, is why many students choose to study with us.
It's not by chance that over 25 of the leading law firms in the UK send their trainees only to BPP Law School for their legal education. BPP Law School is based in two centres in London, in the heart of legal London in Holborn and on the Southbank at Waterloo. BPP Law School also has centres in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester and Swindon.
- Please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program