- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Journalism, Medical
- Program Description:
The Dublin Internship Program offers a semester of study and work in one of Europe's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities. Based at Dublin City University (DCU), the program combines a professional internship with course work on various aspects of Ireland s dynamic history and contemporary culture, including its art, economy, literature, media, and politics. Courses designed specifically for the program are taught by faculty drawn from Dublin-area universities and professional institutes.
Students in all the health sciences, from pre-med, to public health, to PT/OT to nursing, are especially welcome in Dublin each fall. During the core phase, students in this track will take Ethics in Health Care and Contemporary Irish Society, while also starting Health Care Policy and Practice in Ireland, which runs the length of the 15-week program.
Only Boston University International Programs offers:
* Guaranteed, customized internships
* Project-based academically-directed internships
- Setting Description:
- All students are provided with accommodations in Irish households. Students will take several meals weekly in their homestays.