- Barcelona, Spain; Madrid, Spain; Bilbao, Spain; San Sebastian, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Spend your summer in Spain this year with Blyth Academy International Summers!
Explore the Golden Age streets of Madrid, a veritable museum of outdoor sculptures, and enjoy nature in one of the city’s numerous parks. Head north to Basque Country, an autonomous region in northern Spain that’s home to the Basque people and the city of Bilbao, where you’ll visit the famous Guggenheim Museum, a contemporary masterpiece of modern architecture. A short drive away is the sophisticated seaside city of San Sebastián, boasting one of the finest urban beaches in the world and one of Europe’s best locations to catch a wave, La Concha! The adrenaline doesn’t stop there—experience the thrill of the running of the bulls during the San Fermín festival on an excursion to Pamplona. Travel south and wander through the beautiful quarters of Barcelona, immersing yourself in Catalan language, culture, and cuisine.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Madrid - 7 days Bilbao - 3 days San Sebastian - 4 days Barcelona - 10 days
- $7,490 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $895 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program