- Granada, Nicaragua; Leon, Nicaragua; San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad this summer in Nicaragua with Blyth Academy International Summers!
Nicaragua’s cool surf towns, gorgeous coastal beaches, lush rainforests, and volcanic peaks make it one of the must-see places in Latin America. Compared with its well-traversed neighbour to the south, Costa Rica, Nicaragua offers visitors a less touristy experience, with destinations and sights not overcrowded with other travellers.
Nature lovers will have ample time for outdoor thrills, including zip lining through the Nicaraguan treetops, diving in the swimming hole at Ojo de Agua, taking a boat trip to the Isletas de Granada, and hiking through the cloud forests of Ometepe Island to spot howler monkeys, birds, and more than 1,700 petroglyph rock carvings. Students will have the option to board down the slopes of the Cerro Negro Volcano, a thrill of a lifetime that will make for amazing Instagram moments they can remember forever.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: León - 5 days San Juan Del Sur - 7 days Ometepe Island - 4 days San Juan Del Sur - 3 days Granada - 4 days
- $4,595 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $600 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program