- Rome, Italy; Florence, Italy; Siena, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Spend your summer in Italy with Blyth Academy International Summers earning a high school credit!
The land of art, philosophy, architecture, fabulous food, and fashion, Italy has the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites on the planet and has often been described as one big living museum.
Siena, Italy’s best-preserved medieval city, is home to one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in all of Europe, the Duomo di Siena. In the birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence, visitors slowly stroll the banks of the Arno River, take in the vistas from Piazzale Michelangelo, and enjoy some delicious gelato. A day excursion to Venice lends the opportunity to stroll Piazza San Marco and the cobblestone alleyways, canals and bridges of this famous city. Hop on a short ferry ride to Sardinia and relax on the island’s expansive beaches. This program then comes to an end in the Eternal City of Rome!
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Siena - 6 days Florence - 4 days Sardinia - 4 days Rome - 10 days
- $6,990 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $995 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program