- San Miguel De Cozumel, Mexico
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad in Cozumel this summer with Blyth Academy International Summers!
First settled by the Maya as a sacred place of the moon goddess Ix Chel, Cozumel is a short ferry ride from Cancun and Playa del Carmen and offers abundant opportunities to enjoy swimming, tennis, volleyball, and runs along the beach in the Caribbean sunshine, all while studying poolside under beach umbrellas.
Leave the resort and spend a half day taking care of furry friends at one of our community partners— and earn your Community Involvement hours for participating! All students will cuddle, feed, brush and care for the island’s strays at a local animal shelter.
Rejuvenate with yoga sessions, learn Spanish, practise your footwork with salsa lessons, and head offshore for a sunset cruise on a catamaran.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Cozumel - 22 days
- $3,995 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $600 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program