- Athens, Greece; Poros, Greece; Rome, Italy; Kalamata, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad this summer in Rome and the Greek Islands with Blyth Academy International Summers!
What better way to learn about the history of civilization than in the birthplaces of two of the world’s most formative empires, Rome and Greece? Here, the history books come to life!
In Rome, explore the Colosseum and Roman Forum and learn how classical mythology and philosophy shaped Western civilization. Discover beauty at Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps, and learn about power and grandeur in Vatican City. Visit Athens and discover both classical and modern Greece. Hike through the Acropolis and take in the glory of the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike. Leave the land behind and board private yachts for sailing and learning in the Argo-Saronic Islands. As you explore this unique archipelago, each island offers a stunning backdrop for your studies.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Rome - 7 days Poros - 3 days Sailing - 3 days Kalamata - 7 days Athens - 4 days
- $7,990 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $995 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program