- Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Rome, Italy; Krakow, Poland; Split, Croatia; Zermatt, Switzerland; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad this summer while touring Eastern Europe with Blyth Academy International Summers!
Grand Tour Europe East offers a diverse array of sounds, sights, tastes, and topographies of European cities, towns, castles, mountains, and monuments. From ancient ruins to contemporary cities, experience a variety of European cultures in one unforgettable summer abroad.
Visit historic sites like the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie, a symbol of Berlin’s past and present. To the south enjoy Munich, the birthplace of Oktoberfest and packed with Bavarian culture—and bratwurst! In Poland, explore Krakow’s old town then head out of the city to spend a sombre afternoon at Auschwitz, the largest of the Nazi concentration camps. Climb to the beautiful Alpine village of Zermatt, Switzerland rewarding yourself with a dip into a traditional Swiss fondue. In Prague, the “city of a hundred spires,” enjoy unforgettable views from Letná Park.
And so much more!!
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Berlin - 4 days Krakow - 2 days Prague - 2 days Munich - 2 days Zermatt - 3 days Venice - 3 days Split - 2 days Overnight Ferry - 1 Day Rome - 5 days
- $7,995 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $1000 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program