- Europe (generic), Europe (generic)
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad this summer in Scotland, England & Ireland with Blyth Academy International Summers!
Travel through the ancient lands of kings and queens, Celts and Druids, Harry Potter and Dumbledore, and along the path of Vikings through Scotland, England, and Ireland.
Enjoy unique Scottish flavours like Irn-Bru pop and haggis and be awed by Edinburgh Castle overlooking the streets below! Board a steam train for an unforgettable journey through the rolling hills of the North York Moors, including a stop at Goathland, also known as Hogsmeade in the Harry Potter films! Explore the bustling city of London and stroll along the Thames to spot the famous Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and Tate Modern.
Use your Dublin Pass to join a hop-on, hop-off bus tour and choose which of the top attractions to visit, including the Guinness Storehouse, the Dublin Zoo, the Viking museum, and trendy Grafton Street, where you can shop for the perfect souvenir to bring home.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Glasgow - 3 days Edinburgh - 3 days York - 3 days London - 3 days Dublin - 4 days
- $6,695 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $700 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program