- Sydney, Australia; Queenstown, New Zealand; Airlie Beach, Australia; Brisbane, Australia; Nadi, Fiji
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
Study abroad this summer in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji with Blyth Academy International Summers!
Oceania offers visitors a diverse array of destinations, from the hot, sandy beaches and busy cities of Australia, to the rugged snow-capped peaks and green valleys of New Zealand, to the blissful beach resorts of Fiji. Experience three seasons in a month on this extraordinary program to the other side of the planet. Australia is a cosmopolitan, multicultural summer playground with feasts for foodies, thousands of gorgeous tropical beaches, sun, surf, and a welcoming, friendly vibe. Known as the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown offers skiing on Coronet Peak, Maori cultural shows, kiwi bird sanctuaries, and more. Daredevils will have the option to skydive and bungee jump! After all the excitement, students will luxuriate in relaxation on the tiny island nation of Fiji, famed for the contrast of its rugged landscape and crystal clear lagoons.
- Setting Description:
- Program Itinerary: Sydney - 4 days Airlie Beach - 6 days Brisbane - 2 days Queenstown - 6 days Fiji - 4 days
- $9,995 CAD. Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $1000 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Also includes tuition and supervision. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel. We believe in making our programs fully accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid to students and families who have demonstrated financial need.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program