#1 Full-board Chinese Camp 3-week full-board Chinese camp, with intensive language classes and culture-enhancing activities, unique and tailor made program for teenagers to have fun learning and language skill improving in a relaxed, motivating and educa
- Suzhou, China; Shanghai, China; Hangzhou, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- 3-week full-board Chinese camp, with intensive language classes and culture-enhancing activities, unique and tailor made program for teenagers to have fun learning and language skill improving in a relaxed, motivating and educational atmosphere.
#1 Full-board Chinese Camp 3-week full-board Chinese camp, with intensive language classes and culture-enhancing activities, unique and tailor made program for teenagers to have fun learning and language skill improving in a relaxed, motivating and educational atmosphere. #2 Total Immersion Experience Total immersion experience, surround yourself in a language and a culture, direct interactions with local people. Extraordinary opportunity to gain profound knowledge into traditions, customs and social environment in China. #3 Small Size Interactive Classes No previous Chinese knowledge is required. All level of classes are offered, in small size ensuring that each student receives individuated attention. Students are grouped according to age as well as language proficiency. #4 Highly Qualified Teachers We have a team of highly qualified teachers. They all have “teaching Chinese as a foreign language” professional background and years of experience in teenager Chinese education. #5 Counselors are On-site 24/7 The counselor to student ratio is 1:5 in order to ensure that each student is well looked after, and to encourage students to speak in Chinese as much as possible through conversations, discussions, debates in real life. #6 Culture Absorption Activities A wide range of culture absorption activities are incorporated in the program including traditional culture courses, visits to world-class museums and city excursions to the most famous attractions of Shanghai. #7 Fun Field Trip Magnificent trip to Hangzhou and Wuzhen – iconic cities of ancient China. Explore these famous historical cities through organized tour to discover the fantastic charm of China’s classic past. #8 Convenient Campsite and Comfortable Accommodation Students will be immersed in the beautiful, safe and convenient university campus. Everything can be easily found right on-campus. Rooms are at the 3-star standard on-campus hotel, double occupancy, fully furnished and equipped. #9 Develop Global Network Camp students are from different countries across the world. Socialize with other kids who are also interested in Chinese language and culture, and develop your own global network. #10 Receive Certificate Receive certificate at the end of the study, recognizing 45 hours Chinese classes.
- 2016 Tuition 22,000 RMB (about 3,440 USD, price in USD is subject to change with currency exchange rate fluctuations). Group Discount: You enroll together with your friends/siblings: RMB 1000 off per applicant Returning Student: RMB 1000 off Special Discount in 2016 - Student coming from South-East Asia: RMB 800 off
- Setting Description:
- - Interactive Language Classes Our distinguished Chinese courses focus on developing the four main language skills in Chinese: speaking, listening, reading and writing, while each has its own emphasis in interesting and highly efficient ways. Students will accept Chinese level assessment on the first day of camp (both speaking test and writing test), and be placed into different groups according to their language proficiency. We have a group of experienced professional Chinese language instructors. They all hold master degrees in teaching Chinese as a foreign language and have years of experience in teenager Chinese education. For beginners, speaking and listening abilities will be emphasized while for advanced level students, the course will develop in depth their skills on Chinese character recognition, paragraph speaking and writing. - Traditional Culture Courses Chinese language learning and Chinese culture understanding are both emphasized in our program. We provide various c
- - Program dates July 10 - 30, 2016 (21 days)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program