- Pre-Production (script-writting - 2D and 3D camera technology and techniques - sound and voice over recordings) - Production (getting the footage you need for your short documentary - equipment provided - accompanied by professional wildlife filmmakers)
- Cape Town, South Africa; Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- Beyond Borders Film School is the first and only 3D nature film school in the world. We offer a 30 days course in South Africa about nature and wildlife filmmaking in 2D and 3D. Accompanied by professional nature filmmakers we teach every stage of how to make a documentary. We provide very luxury accommodation, food, lectures in classroom and in the field and we give our student the opportunity to make their own short documentary either in 2D or 3D. This will serve as a showreel with their certificate when they are back home. Nature in 3D has no limit and we are passionate about what we do and what we teach.
- Pre-Production (script-writting - 2D and 3D camera technology and techniques - sound and voice over recordings) - Production (getting the footage you need for your short documentary - equipment provided - accompanied by professional wildlife filmmakers) - Post Production (video editing with 2D and 3D video editing suite - laying down voice over - final audio mix -making your short documentary broadcast safe) Please visit our website for more info
You will leave us with : - A certificate of course attendance - Your own short documentary - Course notes and a list of contacts to help you enter the industry - A possible internship with Wildearth.TV as a 3D camera operator
- Setting Description:
- The school is based at the luxurious Trogon House and Forest Spa and the students are accommodated on site in luxurious single or double rooms. Lectures are taken either inside classrooms and out in the wild (depending on the weather). Please visit our website for more info.
- There are two different rates for 2013 : - High Season rate (From mid-november to end of April) : ZAR 39, 100.00 per person, including VAT - Low Seaon rate (From May to mid-November) : ZAR 38, 200.00 per person, including VAT Refer a friend to us and get a 20% discount on this rates! Terms and conditions apply as per our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program