- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR Berlin) is a fully accredited public university of applied sciences, and one of the largest of its kind in Berlin. It is distinguished for its international approach. Berlin is a bustling European metropolis, known for its vibrant cultural scene that offers everything from world-renowned orchestras and UNESCO world heritage sites to lively galleries, clubs, and street cafés. And so that you can mix business with pleasure, the Berlin School of Economics and Law offers summer & winter courses lasting two to four weeks which not only teach you Business / Law / Entrepreneurship or Strategy but also provide you with real insight into Berlin in all its diversity.
HWR Berlin Summer & Winter School offers english-taught programs that focus on the European Union. They include study visits to companies and (political) institutions as part of the curricula. Participants from all over the world can look forward to an exciting culture and leisure time program.
- Markets and Management in Europe
- European Business and Economics Program
- The European Union in a Global World
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management in Germany
- How Europe Works: Institutions & Law in the EU
- Strategy & Brand Management in the Brewing Industry
- International Business Strategy in the Services Industry
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, students receive a certificate stating contact hours, credits earned and a final grade.
- Setting Description:
- Berlin School of Economics and Law is situated in the heart of Berlin, easily accessible by local transportation. All organized accommodations are located in safe and quiet neighbourhoods.
- Costs depend on the chosen program, ranging from € 1400-1650,-. All prices are package prices, and include application and tuition fees, accommodation with breakfast, insurance (health, accident and liability), study visits to companies and political institutions, service, and an optional culture & leisure time program.