1. A best Global summer program held in the capital of China, Beijing. 2. A 3-week summer program with intense cultural immersion, education of wildlife conservation and field study in biodiversity hotspot, Sichuan Province, providing a chance of close c
- Beijing, China; Chengdu, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Recognized as a top institution specialized in forestry and ecological environment, Beijing Forestry University is experienced in designing curriculum of rich academic components combined with field study practice. In addition to classroom teaching, this summer school program features laboratory experiment, field study, unique cultural and social events in two courses: Nature Conservation and Chinese Language and Culture.
Inspirational academic sessions featuring highly-qualified faculty and world-renowned specialists. Develop a solid foundation in nature conservation and management. Lecture, field study, and laboratory experiment integrated.
Exclusive visits to biodiversity hotspots and deep interact with giant panda and exotic animals. Learn from the highly successful breeding and reintroduction program, and get a basic understanding of Chinese conservation system.
Social events characterized by Chinese culture and excursions to famous landmarks in one of the most exciting cities in the world. Culture immerse and acquire first-hand understanding of China.
1. A best Global summer program held in the capital of China, Beijing. 2. A 3-week summer program with intense cultural immersion, education of wildlife conservation and field study in biodiversity hotspot, Sichuan Province, providing a chance of close contact with giant panda. 3. A diverse student body from top universities across continents. 4. A variety of curriculum and extra-curriculum activities featuring lectures, field study, company visits, sightseeing, cultural events etc. 5. A certificate from Beijing Forestry University and transferable academic credits of 5 BFU credits upon successful completion of the program.
- Exchange-based Non-exchange Application fee $80 $80 Tuition waived $1,800 Dining $350 $350 Field studies $400 $400 Field trips to Sichuan (flight included) $950 $950 Total $1,780 $3,580
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program