Study in Bali at a true Balinese University with the major in Business and Marketing. The Bali Studies Program combines research with culture and economic courses, which allows you a flexible schedule and give you the opportunity to gain knowledge outsid
- Denpasar, Indonesia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Studying abroad its nowadays an asset and a have to do. The study abroad is an important experience, academical and personal.
See the world, make unique experience in a fascinating culture and connect yourself globally.
A study abroad becomes thus a personal plus with regard to your own flexibility and versatility and means a strengthening of your ability of getting through.
For certain branches a study abroad is an unconditional must - for example, for the study of languages.
Going overseas means more than gaining credits or making new friends.
Study in Bali at a true Balinese University with the major in Business and Marketing. The Bali Studies Program combines research with culture and economic courses, which allows you a flexible schedule and give you the opportunity to gain knowledge outside the class. The University of Warmadewa offers you an intensive learning environment, which allows you to focus on your interests and abilities.
The program fee cover all cost, e.g. tuition fee, study material, examination, guest lectures, certificate. Bali Studies pay attestation to university, which request you to complete a full year as study and internship. You have the flexibility to do an internship with us before or after your semester abroad program. We consider the special needs and global environment and provide social engagement with no extra cost.
- Setting Description:
- Many students are going abroad to Indonesia during the undergraduate and post-graduation. With Bali Studies you have the possibility, to increase your skills and a meaningful stay in Indonesia. Your semester will start twice a year. During the semester you will have 3 days a week lectures, which will start at 9 am with a longer lunch break and end at 2 pm. Ever second week contains a guest lecture or field trip, which is linked to all subject. Bali Studies is multidisciplinary. The focus lies on management, cross culture difference and how to influence how people from different background. This tropical study abroad program boost your knowledge and experience.
- The program fee is Euro 1.490 The registration require once an admin fee Euro 39
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program