- Zaragoza, Spain; Teruel, Spain; Athens, Greece; Auckland, New Zealand; Cuenca, Ecuador; Pecs, Hungary; Erlangen, Germany; Vancouver, Canada; Budapest, Hungary; Ponferrada, Spain; Almansa, Spain; Alcazar De San Juan, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Faro, Portugal; Szekesfehervar, Hungary; Trieste, Italy; Vigo, Spain; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Genova, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Montevideo, Uruguay; Sydney, Australia; Belfast, United Kingdom; Toronto, Canada; Praia, Cape Verde; Marseille, France; Santiago, Chile; Lyon, France; Santa Maria, Cape Verde; Edinburgh, United Kingdom; Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Education, Health
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Shadow doctors 20+ hours/week in Europe or Latin America through the Atlantis Fellowship: 1.5-8 week Fellowships during winter or summer breaks.
Atlantis (formerly known as the Atlantis Project) has been providing university students in healthcare-related fields with the opportunity to gain clinical experience in hospitals in Europe and Latin America since 2007. We are committed to the safety of our Fellows, and are constantly working to maximize the educational value of our programs.
(We also have programs for MD candidates).
- Program costs will vary based upon the length of the program, but include program fees for shadowing experience, language instruction, housing, excursions and activities, and more. Detailed pricing information can be found on the Atlantis Project’s website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for more information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Lost city of Atlantis has become "Atlantis, the company of lost funds.11/27/21
My Daughter spent $7000.00 for a trip she booked a trip prior to Covid. It was unfortunately canceled due to the pandemic. They now are offering trips that are 1/3 as long and are saying that it will cost the same amount of money. She will be preparing
for the MCATS this summer and can not go. She asked for a refund and they responded, in writing, that the funds for her trip have been used already for other purposes and can not be refunded.read moreBottom Line:No, I would not recommend this to a friend