- San Jose, Costa Rica; Zaragoza, Spain; Teruel, Spain; Athens, Greece; Auckland, New Zealand; Cuenca, Ecuador; Pecs, Hungary; Erlangen, Germany; Vancouver, Canada; Budapest, Hungary; Ponferrada, Spain; Almansa, Spain; Alcazar De San Juan, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Faro, Portugal; Szekesfehervar, Hungary; Trieste, Italy; Vigo, Spain; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Genova, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Montevideo, Uruguay; Sydney, Australia; Belfast, United Kingdom; Toronto, Canada; Praia, Cape Verde; Marseille, France; Santiago, Chile; Lyon, France; Santa Maria, Cape Verde; Edinburgh, United Kingdom; Viana Do Castelo, Portugal; Vilnius, Lithuania; Voru, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Shadow doctors 20+ hours/week in Europe or Latin America through the Atlantis Fellowship for 1.5-8 weeks during your winter or summer breaks.
Atlantis (formerly known as the Atlantis Project) has been providing university students in healthcare-related fields with the opportunity to gain clinical experience in hospitals in Europe and Latin America since 2007. We are committed to the safety of our Fellows, and are constantly working to maximize the educational value of our programs.
(We also have programs for MD candidates).
- Program costs will vary based upon the length of the program, but include program fees for shadowing experience, language instruction, housing, excursions and activities, and more. Detailed pricing information can be found on the Atlantis Project’s website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program