- Sorrento, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Sant’ Anna Institute and Athena are a perfect match when it comes to our shared missions of personalized study abroad, & an active focus on service learning & volunteering. Giving back & global citizenry is a the center of what we both do.
Founded in 1998, Sant’ Anna Institute has evolved into an international community where Italian and international students of all ages and from all corners of the globe can come together to exchange ideas, cultures, and projects.
A great way to engage with locals is to be part of a community service initiative, and you have that option in Sorrento with Service Learning. Your courses are intimately connected to the needs and various aspects of the community.
- Setting Description:
- An incredible Italian town on the Mediterranean coast, Sorrento is an absolutely charming place to study abroad. The picturesque cliffs and quaint narrow streets create a cozy, pleasant atmosphere. While the pace of life in Sorrento does allow you to slow things down if you choose, there are plenty of activities to do, from sports to shopping to enjoying the outdoors. With the town being on the smaller side, you have the chance to really get to know the locals. The warm, inviting Italian people will make this feel like home away from home.
- Fall semester: $14,990 Spring Semester: $15,290 Summer: $4,990-$9,890
Additional Program Information
- Age: 18+ GPA: 2.8
- Scholarships Description:
- For more information on our scholarships, check out our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program