- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Athena's program in Florence offers students unique options during a Fall, Spring, or Summer session.
SRISA feels like a family, and that's what we strive to give our students. This very personal, high-quality art and design school matches perfectly with our mission at Athena.
SRISA has become one of the top art and design schools in Italy. Today, SRISA focuses on personalized instruction and experiential learning- two vital parts of quality study abroad.
The program, which is at the smaller of the two Athena Florence campuses, is enhanced with extra-curricular activities, art exhibits, field trips, cultural seminars, beyond-the-classroom learning, museum visits, student art shows, and fashion shows.
- Housing in shared student apartment
- Utilities up to $75/month
- Health insurance from HTH Worldwide, a global leader in international health insurance
- Services of an on-site student advisor
- Student services including cultural and social events (some for additional fees)
- Special interest clubs (some require additional fees)
- Weekend trips (two trips for semesters abroad, one trip for summer abroad)
- Pre-departure guide and advising
- Official transcript from Scuola Lorenzo de' Medici (LdM)
- Arrangement of U.S. accredited transcript, if necessary (additional transcript fees apply)
- 24-hour emergency line to advisors (health issues)
- Online account management
- Welcome and Farewell reception
- Free cell phone rental
- On-site orientation
- Coordination of program alumni contact
- Campus internet access
- On-campus library facilities
- Advice on acquiring an Italian student VISA (Semester/Year only)
- Assistance in preparing documents for Permit of Stay (Semester/Year only)
- Unparalleled personalized service
- Contribution to a world charity through Students Offering Support (S.O.S.), the charitable arm of Athena
- Semester: $15,200 Summer: $4,990
Additional Program Information
- Age: 18+ GPA: 2.8
- Scholarships Description:
- A full listing of our scholarships can be found on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program